Sunday, December 11, 2011

Homemade - Pumpkin Muffins – NOT from a cake mix - Recipe

Apparently Im really picky when it comes to "homemade" cookie, cake, and pie recipes. I do NOT consider it homemade if the recipe calls for boxed mixes. I searched and searched for a HOMEMADE pumpkin muffin recipe that did NOT call for a box of cake mix. I found some, but none were quite what I needed. So, I present to you my HOMEMADE (not from a cake mix) Pumpkin Muffins - I guess it is somewhat cheating for using canned pumpkin, but its 100% pure pumpkin with nothing else added.

 P1090863-pumpkin-muffins

Ingredients:
1 3/4 cup flour (self rising please)
1 1/2 cup sugar
1-3 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
3/4 can pumpkin (approximately 12 ounces or 1 1/2 cups)
1 egg
1/3 cup water
1/2 cup oil

Directions:
In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice.
Mix well and add in the remaining ingredients.
Fill greased muffin tins 3/4 full

Bake:
350* for 20-30 minutes.

  P1090858

No comments:

Post a Comment